Ok so there are a bunch of little things happening here every time we go out.
The earliest story we have was when Mag and I were playing in Animal Kingdom. We ran in with 20 minutes left till the park closed to ride Expedition Everest. We ran over there (of course it's on the other side of the park) and rode it. On the way out we saw a squirrel climb into a stroller. It dove down into the basket park and came up with a bag. It was a sandwich! Maggie didn't want him to try and eat the cyran wrap so she took it from him....opened it and let him have the sandwich. I'm sure the family was confused when they came back. It was hilarious!
Enjoying some guest's sandwich.
Another one is our fun rides on the cars. We don't even know what it's called but it's dumb. You've seen the video....we just pretty much let the car go crazy.
Also the other night we played Popastitchamatic Trouble. We had a blast! See...we don't need alcohol to have fun people! We stayed up way too late and then had to get up early the next day!
So tomorrow we're going pool hopping. We'll see how many resorts let us swim. I really should go to bed I'm exhausted. More soon! Miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment