
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I actually have a Disney name tag!

Me (Maggie's taking the picture) playing in the Grand Floridian (it's the closest we'll ever be to staying in it)

Inside the Traditions class (it was soooo long)

Me and Maggie at the Pirates and Princess party! Woot!

Me, Maggie, and Lindsay in front of Rock'n Roller Coaster!

See, I do work too. This is my Parade Audience Control (or PAC) costume. It's very hot, but very stylish. Here I'm also demonstrating the Disney point (two fingers).

This is my Park Greeter costume...not as stylish but a lot cooler.

And this is the Pirates and Princess costume....my favorite! So cute!
and for your enjoyment, here is the video of Maggie driving our car. It was a bumpy ride :).
1 comment:
You are one sexy mama! I love the costumes-- you are just too cute! Happy dating and kissing!!
Post a Comment