Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lots of new adventures

The Figs and I in the UK in front of the Beatles.

Me with Fig in Morocco

Us with our Figments in Japan

Sarah with Figment in America
Been busy again. I've been working a lot....especially last week. Anyway....I've been doing a lot of cool things lately.
Sarah got us free sea racers at Bay Lake in front of the Magic Kingdom. We rode around for an hour just getting wet. It was a good time. Somehow we got stuck in the wake of a big ferry boat and totally brough on 2 inches of water....we soaked everything in the boat! It was hilarious!
We've (me and Sarah mainly) been really getting into pin trading. I've completed one set and she's comleted two. We've both had to buy new lanyards (I'm on my 7th lanyard...how pathetic is that?). Every Tuesday night (since we both have that day off) we go out pin trading. It's been a lot of fun.
Last week we took Figment around the world in Epcot. We basically ran amuck like we always do. I sadly had to go to work later that day.
A little while ago we went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner inside the Wilderness Lodge. It was a blast! You basically can be as loud as you want. If you want ketchup...you have to yell for it. Then they bring 27 bottles of ketchup to your table with a big cardboard cutout of ketchup. Then when someone else yells for it...you have to take it to them. We had pony races around the restaurant and because it was Sarah's "birthday" we had to ride through the lobby on stick horses singing to Sarah. It was hilarious! Great time! Later that night the Dream Squad took us up to the Astro Orbiter to watch Wishes. It was a cool experience.
Last night we went to Downtown Disney (for our pin trading night) and met up with Shirley and Elizabeth and saw Batman. It terrified me and Sarah. We left the theater shaking. Before the movie though we found Pepa and played with him for a long time. He's a recycle bin. He told us a little story about him asking the ticket teller machine out all week but her never saying anything back. It was a ton of fun.
I'm really getting attatched to this place. I love my job and I love my new friends. I'm going to have a really hard time leaving here. This is what I've always wanted to do and I'm having an awesome time.

Us with Pepa...we played with him before seeing the movie.

2 comments:

CGhica said...

Hey Tawni! Way to go for your dreams! What an awesome opportunity! I am so glad you got to do that. Thank you for sharing.

Felder Funnies said...

So you are having fun without me!! So glad to hear about the many adventures of Tawni! Glad you came out of your shell and are flirting it up!!